Here are the educational resources about Video Supported Collaborative Learning (VSCL) that were produced during the ViSuAL project:
Here is a list of publications and presentations introducing the activities and outcomes of the ViSuAL project:
- 13.06.2022 European Journal of Teacher Education Video-based collaborative learning: a pedagogical model and instructional design tool emerging from an international multiple case study by Alberto A. P. Cattaneo, Frank de Jong, José L. Ramos, Sirpa Laitinen-Väänänen, Margus Pedaste, Äli Leijen, Alessia Evi-Colombo, Ricardo Monginho, Marije Bent, Erick Velasquez-Godinez and Rik Van Steenbergen
- 09.08.2021 Journal of Research on Technology in Education Pedagogical models for the facilitation of teacher professional development via video-supported collaborative learning. A review of the state of the art by José Luís Ramos, Alberto A. P. Cattaneo, Frank P. C. M. de Jong and Rui Gonçalo Espadeiro
- 01.02.2021 Learning to be a Childcare Educator in Times of Pandemic Using Video Technologies (in Portuguese) by Isabel Fialho, José Luís Ramos and Inês Bento
- 03.09.2020 Tulevaisuuden opettajuus Video-recorded microteaching in enhancing teacher competences (pages 158-169) by Eila Burns, Khaula Zeeshan and Vesna Belogaska
- 21.08.2020 Pedaforum conference Video recorded microteaching in enhancing teacher competences (page 109) by Khaula Zeeshan and Eila Burns
- 21.08.2020 Pedaforum conference Experiences of video-supported pedagogy for collaboration at higher education (page 141) by Eila Burns and Sirpa Laitinen-Väänänen
- 09.07.2020 ICALT 2020 virtual conference Decision Making through the Angle of the Ecological Model of Agency by Margus Pedaste and Äli Leijen
- 09.07.2020 ICALT 2020 virtual conference Written or video diary – which one to prefer in teacher education and why? by Liina Lepp et al.
- 02.04.2020 EAPRIL 2019 conference proceedings Video-supported collaborative learning: Insights in the state of the art in everyday educational practice within the ViSuAL project experiments (pages 77-91) by Jose L. Ramos et al.
- 02.04.2020 EAPRIL 2019 conference proceedings Human impact assessment of video use in education (pages 210-222) by Mirva Hyypiä, Satu Parjanen, Helinä Melkas
- 02.04.2020 EAPRIL 2019 conference proceedings Improving working life leadership with video reflections – managing YZ-generations (pages 333-347) by Elina Vaara et al.
- 27.11.2019 EAPRIL conference (Tartu, Estonia) Collaborative video-problem solving in primary education (poster) by the University of Évora, Portugal
- 27.11.2019 EAPRIL conference (Tartu, Estonia) Video Annotation in Teachers’ Training (poster) by Swiss Federal Institute for Vocational Education and Training (SFIVET), Switzerland
- 27.11.2019 EAPRIL conference (Tartu, Estonia) Observations and pedagogical practice (poster) by the University of Tartu, Estonia
- 27.11.2019 EAPRIL conference (Tartu, Estonia) Reflecting own managerial work (poster) by JAMK University of Applied Sciences, Finland
- 27.11.2019 EAPRIL conference (Tartu, Estonia) Reflecting own work as music instrument teacher-student (poster) by JAMK University of Applied Sciences, Finland
- 27.11.2019 EAPRIL conference (Tartu, Estonia) Video recording to enhance reflection, collaborative learning and knowledge building (poster) by Aeres University of Applied Sciences Wageningen, the Netherlands
- 21.11.2019 FERA Conference on Education 2019 (Joensuu, Finland) Analyzing own work from videos: terrible but instructive (page 121; in Finnish) by Sirpa Laitinen-Väänänen and Eila Burns
- 13.06.2019 NordYrke Conference (Helsinki, Finland) Empowering video-observations connecting practice and theory in professional higher education (page 87-89) by Sirpa Laitinen-Väänänen and Eila Burns
- 14.05.2019 Challenges 2019 Conference (Braga, Portugal) Models for facilitation of teacher’s professional development through video-supported collaborative learning (pages 1045-1064) by José Luis Ramos et al.
- 14.08.2018 KBSI 2018 (Toronto, Canada) ViSuAL – The Video supported collaborative learning knowledge alliance Erasmus+ (EU)-project by José Ramos et al.